Patagonia Women's Snap-T Vest in Wild Desert: Prairie Gold
After more than 25 years of first ascents, the Patagonia® Snap-T® is still looking for new routes. Made from soft, durable 200-weight Synchilla® polyester (heathers, 80% recycled; solids, 85% recycled), the vest provides year-round, unencumbered comfort. It has a stand-up collar with cozy double-fleece construction, two zippered handwarmer pockets and our signature Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap and snap closure. Soft, brushed elastic trims armholes and hem. Hip length.
- Made of warm double-sided polyester fleece
- Roomy stand-up collar has a cozy double fleece construction
- Center front zipper and 2 handwarmer pockets feature contrasting grosgrain zipper pulls
- Left chest pocket with nylon taslan flap and snap closure
- Armholes and hem have soft brushed elastic trim
- Hip length
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.